Banana Brown Sugar Pound Cake
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1 pound Brown sugar, light
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 pound Butter
- 5 Eggs
- 2 large Bananas
- 3 cups Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Toasted Walnuts
Oven Temp ~ 350°
Baking Time ~ 1 Hour & 30 minutes
Pan Type ~ 10 inch tube pan
Brown Sugar Banana Cake Directions:
Preheat oven, grease cake pan.
Cream the brown sugar and white sugars with butter until very light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in mashed bananas, set aside.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Mix milk and vanilla together. Add each to the creamed sugar mixture alternately. Stir in the walnuts.
Pour brown sugar banana cake batter into a prepared pan. Bake banana pound cake until firm.
Place upside down onto cake rack; when cool, invert and turn out onto serving plate
You'll also love
- Brown Sugar Pound Cake with... 3.8/5 (223 Votes)
- Frozen Strawberry/Banana Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Banana Split Torte 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Starbucks Oatcakes 3.7/5 (31 Votes)
- Mocha Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Crescent Chicken Rolls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Baked Buffalo Dip with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pineapple-Orange Pound Cake 3.5/5 (33 Votes)
Review this recipe