Savannah Smiles Zesty Lemon Streusel Bars
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1 large pkg(4.3 oz) lemon pudding/pie filling
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 pkg (about 14) Savannah Smiles cookies, crushed
- Powdered sugar (optional)
Adapted from littlebrowniebakers.com
1. Cream together all 4 crust ingredients with an electric mixer, until it forms into dough.
2. Spread the crust dough evenly into a 9"x9" pan.
3. Bake crust for 10 minutes at 350 deg.
4. While the crust is baking, prepare the filling by combining all the filling ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer for about 2 minutes.
5. Remove the crust from the oven and immediately pour filling on top of the hot crust.
6. Sprinkle the crushed cookies evenly over the filling.
7. Continue baking the bars for 20-25 minutes until set.
8. Remove from the oven and cool.
9. Dust with powdered sugar and serve
You'll also love
- Macaroni and Cheese ( The Pioneer... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole 3.7/5 (107 Votes)
- Mom's Greek Peas & Potatoes 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Spicy Canned Banana Peppers 3.8/5 (117 Votes)
- Cucumber, Black Bean, Avocado,... 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Pasta with Artichokes... 3.8/5 (14 Votes)