Healthy and delicious Mango-Strawberry Smoothie recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, chilled
- 1/2 (12.3-ounce) package package light silken tofu, chilled and drained
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 1 medium mango, pitted, peeled, and chopped (about 1-cup)
- Fresh mango chunks
- Fresh whole strawberries
- Orange sections, optional
In a blender, combine the orange juice, tofu, cut-up mango and strawberries.
Cover and blend until smooth.
If desired, for garnish, thread additional mango chunks, strawberries, and orange sections on small skewers. Add a skewer to each serving.
Makes: three 8-ounce servings
Prep: 10 minutes
You'll also love
- Cellophane Noodle Salad with Shrimp 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- italian tomato and bread salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Ground Beef Casserole with Potatoes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry Lemon Pancakes 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sugar Cookie Peach Pie 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mushroom Canapés 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry Buckle 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Mar-A-Lago Turkey Burgers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)