Rolls - Blueberry, Strawberry, Cheese
The original recipe called for blueberries. This would be good with strawberries, blackberries, apples, etc.
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz. Philly Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs. sweetner
- 1/2 c. blueberries
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 375.Unroll dough into 4 rectangles, pressing seams together to seal.In a small bowl combine sugar and cream cheese, mixing well. Spread onto rectangles, staying about 1/2" from the edges. Top each with blueberries.
Bring the corners together on top and seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 11-13 minutes.
You'll also love
- Garlic Cheese Biscuits 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Shrimp Pasta with Spicy Tomato... 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cranberry Blondies 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- My Favorite Apple Pie 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Raspberry Spice Thumbprints 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Strawberry Layer Cake 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY MARGARITA 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Blueberry-Vanilla Cream Cheese Pies 4.7/5 (20 Votes)