Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 2 deep dish pie crust, baked & cooled
- 1 pkg 8 0z. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c real lemon lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- STRAWBERRY GLAZE:
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 c all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 c water
- 1 box small strawberry jello
- 3 c fresh sliced strawberries
Adapted from justapinch.com
THIS RECIPE MAKES TWO PIES:
Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
Mix Cream Cheese, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Real Lemon Lemon juice, and vanilla.
In a small sauce pan mix sugar and flour.
Slowly add water to dissolve sugar and flour.
Bring to a boil and cook until mixture looks almost clear.
Remove from heat and add box of strawberry Jell-O.
Allow to cool slightly before pouring over strawberries.
Divide Cream Cheese mixture between two pie crust.
Top with sliced fresh strawberries, top with cooled strawberry glaze to cover berries.
Refrigerate until set.
Serve with or without Kool Whip.