Strawberry Cream Cookies
Buttery cream cheese cookies melt in your mouth with sweet fruity strawberry jam filling. This generous recipe will fill your cookie jar, but not for long!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Seedless strawberry jam
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk and vanilla. Add flour and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a 1/2 inch deep indentation in the center of each ball; fill with about 1/4 teaspoon jam.
Bake 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
You'll also love
- Cranberry Bliss Bars (WW 4 Pts.+) 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Broccoli Chicken Divan 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Roasted Squash with Parmesan 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Pie 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Blueberry Upside-Down Cake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Vanilla Coffee Mix - Great Gift... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Banana Caramel Poke Cake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberry Loaf Cake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)