Tickle's Pineapple Casserole
Tickle's Pineapple Casserole is awesome served with ham but can also be plated as a dessert. You have to try this recipe, it's great!
- 2 (20-ounce) cans chunked pineapple
- 1 1/4 cups self rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 2 sticks butter
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Butter baking dish.
Empty pineapple into baking dish.
Combine flower, sugar and cheese and spread dry ingredients evenly on top of pineapple.
Crush crackers and cover casserole.
Melt butter and spoon on top.
Bake for 35 to 45 minutes in 350°F oven.
You'll also love
- Chicken Tomato Rice Soup Recipe 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Irish Beef Hand Pies 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Banana Caramel Poke Cake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Strawberries & Corn-Cream Layer... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Apple Shake 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Banana Split Bread 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Baked Dijon Dill Chicken with... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Apple Cheesecake Napoleons 4.5/5 (17 Votes)