Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies
Nothing says comfort food quite like a freshly baked peanut butter cookie. Dress up these favorites for Christmas with red and green M&M's candies!
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup red and green M&M's candies
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 16mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Blend flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until creamy.
Beat in sugars until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time.
On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in 1/4 cup warm water.
Fold in M&M's candies and chopped peanuts.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly to form 2-inch rounds.
Bake 11 minutes or until set.
Cool on wire rack.
You'll also love
- Banana Muffins with Mascarpone... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Copycat's Arby’s Roast Beef... 3.9/5 (113 Votes)
- Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple Crumb Pie 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Cookie - No Bake PB & J Thumbprint... 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Reese"s Pieces Peanut Butter... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)