Ginger-Lime Chicken Breasts
Pure and Simple Cookbook
- 3 Whole Chicken Breasts-boneless, skinned & cut into halves
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1 TBSP freshly grated gingerroot
Rinse chicken and pat dry. Pound to 1/4 inch thickness between double layers of plastic wrap with wooden mallet.
Mix remaining ingredients in shallow dish. Add chicken, coating well.
Marinate in refrigerator for several hours, turning chicken several times.
Cook chicken in nonstick skillet over medium -high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, turn. Cook for 2 minutes longer or until chicken is tender.
You'll also love
- STEAKHOUSE POTATO SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLE PIE SNICKERDOODLE BARS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Lemon Cocktail Punch 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Balsamic Vinegar and Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pecan crusted Chicken Tenders 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange-Balsamic Chicken Thighs... 0/5 (0 Votes)