Saute Chicken Cutlets with CHerry Tomatoes plus
Made this for company and everyone raved about it. It is really easy and great as leftovers too, if you have any???
- 1/2 cup dry orzo
- 1 lb spinach
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 cutlets or 4-6 skinless breasts
- 1 pint grape tomatoes cut in half
- 4-6 sweet small red peppers or 1 large red thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1-1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Cook orzo in salted water till al dente then drain and set aside.
2. Cook spinach, drain and squeeze out liquid.
3. Toss with orzo, salt & pepper, set aside.
4. Heat olive oil in skillet.
5. Season both sides of chicken with salt & pepper.
6. Cook in heated oil until fully cooked thru. Remove to a dish and keep warm.
7. Scatter tomatoes, peppers and garlic in pan, saute about 5 minutes.
8. Add chicken broth and bring to simmering boil.
9. Add cheese till melted.
10. On a platter put spinach/orzo mixture, top with cooked chicken and pour sauce over top.