Pork & Corn Stuffing Bake
- 1-1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm Cornbread Stuffing or Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 in. thick.
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. spicy brown mustard
Mix stuffing, soup, corn, onion and celery. Spoon into greased 9" pieplate. Top with chops.
Mix sugar and mustard and spoon over chops
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until done
Serve with a tossed green salad