Cherry Cheesecake Pretzel Bites
Super easy, super cute, sweet and savory Valentine's Day Cherry Cheesecake Pretzel Bites! Best served cold, right out of the fridge. Enjoy!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons cherry gelatin mix
- 3 cup powdered sugar
- 96 mini pretzel twists
- 8 ounces vanilla Candiquik, melted
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 55mins
In mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add in cherry gelatin mix and powdered sugar. Beat for 5 minutes. Roll dough into one inch balls and press between two pretzels.
Refrigerate the pretzel bites for at least 30 minutes.
Dip half of each pretzel into melted candiquik, add sprinkles immediately. I found that having the pretzel bites cold, the vanilla candiquik hardened quicker. You don't have to refrigerate your bites though before dipping.
Allow chocolate to set, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for 3 days. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Peanut Sesame Noodles with Sriracha 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Marsala Pasta 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Hasselback Potato Gratin 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Cauliflower Soup 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Raisin-Cinnamon Apple Bread 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- OLD FASHIONED APPLESAUCE SPICE CAKE 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Monster Bark 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Dark Cherry Merlot Sauce over... 4.6/5 (23 Votes)