Pace Tequila Lime Tilapia
Quick, easy, healthy and delicious tilapia recipe. Serve with some rice and steamed veggies for a weeknight supper that is easy to put on the table.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 4 tilapia fillets, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 1 cup Pace® Tequila Lime Salsa
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta or queso fresco cheese
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Heat the oven to 400°F. Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray. Place the fish fillets into the baking dish. Spoon 1/4 cup salsa onto each fillet. Top each with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Sprinkle with the cilantro, if desired.
You'll also love
- Clam Chowder 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Publix Bay Scallops in Alfredo... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Apple Cupcakes 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Strawberry Macadamia Nut and... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Holiday Tapa Chile de Arbol... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon-Glazed Persimmon Bars 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Beer Battered Catfish 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Cranberry... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)