Orange Cool Whip Salad
Rate this recipe 5/5 (2 Votes)
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- 6 oz box orange jello
- 8 oz sour cream
- 12 oz small curd cottage cheese
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 oz crushed pineapple, drained
Mix Cool Whip and dry jello in a large bow.
Stir in sour cream and cottage cheese.
Add mandarin oranges and pineapple; mix well.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
Stir before serving.
You'll also love
- Yummy Yams 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Homemade Italian Sausage Meatballs... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pomegranate Blueberry Mocktail 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Cloud Pie 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pace Tequila Lime Tilapia 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Molasses Pork Chops 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
Review this recipe