Fresh Strawberry Pie
- 1 pt fresh strawberries
- 1 c. water
- 1 c. sugar
- 6 T. cornstarch
- 4 T. dry strawberry jello
- 1 baked crust
Mix water, sugar and cornstarch.
Cook until thick and clear.
Add dry gelatin and 2 or 3 drops red coloring.
Let mixture cool.
Pour small amt of mixture on bottom of bake crust.
Add berries and remainder of gelatin mixture.
Top with whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (287 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)