HCG Diet (P3) Danish Filling for Oopsie Rolls
HCG diet phase 3 Danish Filling for Oopsie Rolls.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 6 teaspoons sweetner
- 1/8 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 6 tablespoons sugar free jam
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Make Oopsie rolls and create a shallow well in the top of each. Put into the oven to bake.
While they are baking, whip together the cream cheese, egg, sweetener and xanthan gum until it is smooth and NOT lumpy.
Check the oven after about 10 or the time it takes to make the filling and measure the jam. If the Oopsies are brown and dry on the surface, pull them out and scoop some cream cheese filling into each well, and put them back into the oven to bake for about 5 min more.
When the filling has formed a skin, pull them out again and spread 1 tablespoon of Jam across the filling and back into the oven for 5 to 10 more minutes.
Take them out when the oopsies start to turn from golden to golden brown, the filling and jam slows down the cooking so you might turn off the oven and let them sit in the warmth while they cool, but remove them from the parchment to a rack soon after they cool or they will condense moisture on the bottom.
Eat warm or chill and eat cold.
You'll also love
- 20 Minute Teriyaki Chicken and Rice 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Rhoda's Candied Sweet Potatoes -... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Roasted Garlic & Onion Dip 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Pepperoni Pizza Loaf 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Crispy Creme Doughnuts 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Crab Eggs Benedict 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Baked Doughnuts, from King Arthur... 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Mom's Danish Kringle 4.1/5 (30 Votes)