Peanut Butter Chocolate Toffee Crunch
These rich chocolate and peanut butter toffee desserts are the perfect crunch for a potluck dessert table!
- 4 1/2 cups Reese's® Puffs® cereal
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with cooking parchment paper. Evenly pour cereal in pan, clustering cereal tightly. Set aside.
In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar, stirring until well blended. Heat to boiling; cook about 5 minutes or until dark golden brown. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Drizzle over cereal; using spatula, spread evenly over cereal.
Bake 10 minutes. Cool 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir melted chocolate and peanut butter until well blended. Spread evenly over cereal. Sprinkle with pretzels and peanuts.
Refrigerate about 1 hour or until chocolate is set. Remove from pan; cut into 5 rows by 4 rows. Cut each square diagonally into 2 triangles.
To melt chocolate chips, place in medium microwavable bowl; microwave uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds, until melted and smooth.
You'll also love
- Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Garden Quinoa Salad Recipe 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Extra Cherry Chip Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Hot Pink Candy Apples 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Fresh Peach Pound Cake 4.2/5 (47 Votes)
- Homemade Cracker Jack® Caramel... 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Praline fudge 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Christmas Tree Surprise Cake 4.3/5 (8 Votes)