Joe's Crab Shack's Pineapple Dipping Sauce
- 1 can crushed pineapple natural juice - (8 oz) do not drain
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup red plum preserves
- 1/2 cup sweet and sour sauce see * Note
* Note: The yellow type not the red sauce, we used Kraft Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Place all, including pineapple juice, in a sauce pan and simmer on medium-low to low heat for 20 to 25 minutes stirring frequently until mixture thickens slightly.
This sauce is great with "Joe's Crab Shack's Coconut Shrimp" (see recipe), and it goes well with chicken nuggets.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
You'll also love
- Red Lobster's Ultimate Fondue 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ripe Tomato Ketchup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Peach-Pineapple Preserves 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Seared Scallops, Fennel Salad,... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Florida Blue Crab Imperial 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Apricot Pineapple Jam with Pectin 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Dungeness Crab Potstickers 4.1/5 (25 Votes)