Red Lobster's Ultimate Fondue
- 1 cup cubed Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup Swiss cheese in small pieces
- 1 can Campbell's condensed cream of shrimp soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 broiled lobster tail (or 1 1/2 cups imitation lobster chunks)
- Finely-chopped red bell pepper (optional)
- French bread for serving
Combine everything except the lobster in a medium saucepan and heat over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally. When melted, stir in the lobster meat. Garnish with red pepper if desired and serve with French bread.
This recipe yields 4 servings.