Gooey Monster Eye Cookies
These crinkle cookies are made into monsters with the addition of some food coloring and candy eye balls! Surprisingly easy to make and perfect for your Halloween party.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- green food coloring
- powdered sugar
- candy eyeballs
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from lilluna.com
Beat butter, vanilla, egg and cream cheese until fluffy.
Mix in cake mix. Add green food coloring until it's the color you want. Chill for 30 minutes.
Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes. While warm, push eye balls into the center or all over the cookie. ENJOY!
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Slop 4/5 (95 Votes)
- The BEST Skinny Ranch Dressing (3... 3.8/5 (151 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread in a Jar 4.1/5 (63 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 4.1/5 (62 Votes)
- Strawberries & Cream Popcorn 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Pecan Bars 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Halloween Orange Sherbet Punch 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Popcorn Balls 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
Review this recipe