Easy Vegetable Stuffing
Love stuffing? This tasty, vegetarian version is packed with bell peppers, broccoli and corn. Serve with a delicious brown gravy or just enjoy it on its own.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry (from 1-pound bag)
- 2 cups frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 4 cups sage and onion-seasoned stuffing cubes (from 14-ounce bag)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add stir-fry vegetables. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Stir in broccoli and corn. Cook 2 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are thawed. Stir in broth. Heat to boiling; remove from heat. Stir in stuffing cubes and thyme. Spoon into baking dish.
Cover with foil; bake 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Don't have the bell pepper stir-fry on hand? Use 3/4 cup each of chopped bell pepper (any color) and onion.
You'll also love
- Apple Sauce Mac & Cheese with... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Ramen Cabbage Salad 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Gooey Monster Eye Cookies 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- The BEST Skinny Ranch Dressing (3... 3.8/5 (149 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread in a Jar 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Egg, Biscuit & Sausage Gravy... 4.1/5 (61 Votes)
- Garden Rotini Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (54 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Candied Sweet... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)