- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/3 cup refrigerated pesto sauce
- 1 (15-oz.) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth*
- 1 (25-oz.) package frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian six-cheese blend Garnishes: chopped fresh basil, paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Chop spinach, and toss with pesto in a medium bowl.
2. Combine Alfredo sauce and vegetable broth. Spoon one-third of alfredo sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into a lightly greased 2.2-qt. or 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in a single layer over spinach mixture. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining Alfredo sauce.
3. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish, if desired.
*Chicken broth may be substituted.
You'll also love
- Roasted Tomatoes & Red Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Corn Fritters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken and pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Classic Macaroni and Cheese 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fried Chocolate and Banana Ravioli 0/5 (0 Votes)