Roasted Tomatoes & Red Onions
- 4 lg tomatoes, sliced in thick rounds
- 1 lg red onion, sliced in thin rounds
- 2 tbsp olive oil kosher salt & pepper
In 9 x 13 inch baking dish, arrange tomatoes and onions in three overlapping rows.
Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Bake in preheated 450 oven until tomatoes are lightly browned and onions are tender, about 35 to 45 min.
Serve warm or at room tepmperature.
You'll also love
- Asian Shrimp and Snap pea Stir-Fry 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken and pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mixed Green Salad with Walla Walla... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Corn Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- walla walla sweet onion, cucumber... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golden Beet and Red Onion Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Steak with Red Onions and... 0/5 (0 Votes)