Spinach Ball appetizer
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach (10 oz each), cooked, drained
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg, or to taste
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape by rounded teaspoons into small balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until firm. Serve warm.
Makes 3 to 4 dozen appetizer balls.