Apple and Sage Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 tsp. McCormick Rubbed Sage
- 1 tsp. McCormick Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick Ground Allspice
- 1/2 tsp. McCormick Paprick
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1" thick
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 red apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Mix flour, all of the spices and salt in small bow. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1 tablespoon of the seasoned flour.
Cook pork chops in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until browned on both sides. Remove from skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes until tender. Add apples; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Stir in juice, sugar and remaining seasoned flour until will mixed. Reduce heat to low; cover ans simmer 5 minutes or until desired doneness.