Garlic Cream Cheese Bread
Good with any pasta dish
- 1 1 1 loaf French bread
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 tub of whipped cream cheese spread
- 1 1 1 large garlic clove diced or 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 1 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Adapted from images.search.yahoo.com
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Cut bread lengthwise in half. Place, cut sides up, in shallow baking pan.
MIX margarine, cream cheese, garlic & parmesan until well blended. Spread evenly onto bread halves; sprinkle with mozzarella cheeses.
Slice bread crosswise (approx 2 – 3 inch width) almost all the way through
BAKE 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Finish cutting out slices. Serve warm.