Sautéed Chicken Cutlets with Caribbean Spice Blend
- 3 lbs. boneless chicken breast – sliced into cutlets approximately 1/4 inch thick
- 2 cups instant potato flakes
- 1 tablespoon of Caribbean Spice Blend
- Vegetable oil for sautéing
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Vegetable oil for sautéing
Mix the Caribbean Spice Blend with the instant potato flakes and toss.
Dip each side of the cutlet into the potato flake mixture and set aside.
Heat a large cast iron frying pan with about ¼ inch of vegetable oil.
Carefully, place the cutlet into the heated oil.
Let the cutlet sauté until golden and turn to finish cooking on the other side, for ¼ inch thickness is approximately 2 – 3 minutes each side.
Depending on how thick you sliced your cutlets will determine the cooking time.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Peppers 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- German Apple Pancake 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- One-Pan Honey Garlic Chicken 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Adobo 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Zucchini Chicken Alfredo 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Crispy Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Curry - Gang Gai... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken with Cherry Chipotle Sauce 4.4/5 (9 Votes)