Salt and Pepper Paleo Sweet Potato Fries
- 3large3 large sweet potatoes
- 4cups4 cups of palm or coconut oil (where to buy coconut oil)
- 22 eggs
- 1/4cup1/4 cup arrowroot powder (where to buy arrowroot powder)
- 1tsp.1 tsp. sea salt (where to buy sea salt)
- 1/2tsp.1/2 tsp. pepper (where to buy pepper)
Adapted from hollywoodhomestead.com
1. Cut sweet potatoes into thin strips.
2. Heat oil in a deep pan on high heat.
3. Mix together egg, arrowroot powder, salt and pepper.
4. Coat a small batch of sweet potato strips in the batter and drop into the hot oil.
5. Use tongs to move the fries around a bit to prevent sticking.
6. When golden orange remove from the oil and place on a paper towel.
7. Repeat as necessary.
8. Season, serve and enjoy!
9. You can re-use the frying oil as many as 12 times, so save it for next time!