Martha Stewart's Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pumpkin cupcakes are an exceptional Autumn treat that will delight your friends, coworkers and family!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15-ounce) pumpkin puree
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cupcake pans with paper liners; set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice; set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk together, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, and eggs. Add dry ingredients, and whisk until smooth. Whisk in pumpkin puree.
Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about halfway. Bake until tops spring back when touched, and a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes, rotating pans once if needed. Transfer to a wire rack; let cool completely.
You'll also love
- Graham Cracker Crumb Apple Pie 3.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Carrot Bran Muffins 3.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Corn Avacado Salsa 3.6/5 (57 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Spice 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini Bread 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Mounds Bars with just 3 ingredients 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon... 0/5 (0 Votes)