White Chocolate Cranberry & Strawberry Rocky Road
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 800 g white chocolate, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups quartered white marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apples
- 1 3/4 cups (192g) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries, sliced lengthwise
Adapted from facebook.com
Very lightly butter a 20x30cm (8x12in) baking pan and line it with foil (the butter will keep the foil from sliding around the pan).
Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of barely simmering water – do not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water – and cook until chocolate is melted and smooth. Remove from the heat, add the marshmallow, dried apples and cranberries – keep some of the cranberries for decoration – and stir until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle with the dried strawberries and reserved cranberries. Set aside until firm, 2-3 hours (the recipe calls for placing the pan in the refrigerator but I chose not to).
Cut into pieces, remove the foil and serve.
Makes 25 – I cut them a bit smaller and got 32
You'll also love
- Dutch Apple Cake with Caramel Glaze 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Spiced Apple Cake with Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Blueberry-Peach Pudding Cake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Raspberry Bars 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Cucumber Salad 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY PRETZEL SALAD 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Muffins 4.6/5 (15 Votes)