Italian Sausage and Pasta Bow Ties
- 3-1/2 cups bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 4 Italian sausage links (1 lb.), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
MEANWHILE, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet on medium-high heat 15 min., stirring peppers and turning sausage occasionally. Stir in sauce; cover. Simmer on medium heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta. Add to skillet; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.
You'll also love
- Chicken Lentil Curry Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Pinto Bean Stew 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chipotle-Lime Chicken... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Grammie’s Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Canadian Bacon & Pasta 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican Macaroni 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Couscous with Roast Red Peppers,... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)