Italian Sausage and Pasta Bow Ties
- 3-1/2 cups bow-tie pasta, uncooked
- 4 Italian sausage links (1 lb.), cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt.
MEANWHILE, cook sausage and peppers in large skillet on medium-high heat 15 min., stirring peppers and turning sausage occasionally. Stir in sauce; cover. Simmer on medium heat 10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta. Add to skillet; mix lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.
You'll also love
- Soft Raisin Cookies 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Raw Coconut Chocolate Pudding 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Cherry Chipotle Puled... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Grammie’s Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- All American Beef Taco 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Camilla Consuelos' Sausage Apple... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara with Hickory... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Rainbow Tie-Dye Ice Cream 4.5/5 (17 Votes)