- Hardly any calories for the whole pan! •1 large head of cauliflower
- 2 cloves garlic, grated or minced
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 oz low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Adapted from thefitnessrecipes.com
•Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
•Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 5 minutes or until soft
•Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until it's a mashed potato texture
•In a medium bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs,cheese, and seasonings
•Lightly spray a baking pan with spray oil and coat with the mixture (about 1/2 inch thick)
•Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until the top starts to brown
•Add additional cheese to the top and enjoy!