Red Lobster Shrimp Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 pound medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces linguine
Adapted from copycatrecipeguide.com
•Shell and clean shrimp, then allow to dry. For best results, use fresh shrimp and de-vein.
•Cook the pasta until al dente, then drain and set aside. Start the sauce while the pasta is cooking.
•Pour oil into a skillet and heat on medium.
•Reduce heat to medium-low, then place minced garlic in skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
•Add shrimp to the skillet, then cook for about 3 minutes, or until the shrimp change color.
•Remove shrimp and set aside.
•Adjust the heat on the pan to medium, then melt the butter.
•Slowly incorporate flour to the butter mixture with a spoon or whisk. Stir for about 2 minutes.
•Add heavy cream or half and half to the sauce. Whisk the mixture until the sauce thickens to preferred consistency.
•Add the seasonings, white wine and Parmesan cheese, then stir to incorporate.
•Dump the shrimp back into the sauce and stir to all shrimp evenly.
•Add the pasta to the skillet and gently toss to coat and distribute shrimp.
You'll also love
- Pina Colada Zucchini Bread 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Cod 3.8/5 (180 Votes)
- EASY SALMON AND POTATO FOIL PACKETS 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Delicious Copycat Giovanni’s... 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes Recipe (Taste... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Shrimp with Tamarind Sauce 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Julia Child's Shrimp or Lobster or... 3.6/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe