CITRUS SALMON ROAST
- 2 pounds salmon roast
- 1 tablespoon Lawry's® Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 orange, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons LAND O LAKES® Butter, melted
Preheat oven to 500°F.
Season salmon with garlic salt and pepper, including
inside of cavity. Place some of the orange, lemon
and onion slices inside the salmon; layer the rest
over the outside.
Preheat oven to 500°F. Place fillets in a baking dish
and drizzle with melted butter.
Bake about 17 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes when
tested with fork.