Skinny Tuna Salad
You'll fall in love with the flavor! Light mayonnaise, dried cranberries, fresh dill and chopped apple are some of the yummy ingredients used to make this skinny version so fabulous!
- 1 can of white albacore tuna, (water packed) drained well, 5.25 ounces
- 1/2 cup chopped apples, such as Gala, Fuji or Honeycrisp, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup diced scallions or red onions
- 3 tablespoons dried sweetened cranberries
- 3 tablespoons Best Foods Light mayonnaise or Hellman’s Light
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, optional
Adapted from skinnykitchen.com
Add all the ingredients to a bowl, except lettuce. Mix well to combine.
Makes 2 servings (each serving, about 1 cup)
I like to eat it scooped into a small dish. But, you can make it as a sandwich, serve on top of some field greens, over chopped romaine lettuce or spread on reduced-fat crackers. It makes a very generous portion per serving and is very filling!
SKINNY FACTS: for 1 serving (about 1 cup)
205 calories, 8g fat, 17g protein, 18g carbs, 2g fiber, 350mg sodium, 11g sugar
Weight Watchers (old points) 4
Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS 5