Cheesy Beef-Corn Chip Skillet
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups corn chips
- 1/2 c shredded cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
BROWN meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Add water and seasoning mix; cook as directed on package.
COVER meat mixture with chips and VELVEETA; cover. Cook on low heat 5 min. or until VELVEETA is melted.
TOP with lettuce and tomatoes.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Sour Cod with Cabbage... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Golden Peach Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp Polenta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Chops with Bleu Cheese topping 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sour Beef & Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cornish Hens with Autumn Fruit 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and Salty Kettle Corn Party... 0/5 (0 Votes)