White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Make the perfect White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies any time of the year! Soft and chewy, these cookies will disappear fast.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 (6.5-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
Stir in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, stir in the white chocolate and nuts.
Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until lightly browned.
Cool on wire racks. When cool, store in an airtight container.
You'll also love
- Herbed Quinoa & Red Rice Stuffing... 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Ladybug Appetizers 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Wild Maine Blueberry Glaze Pie 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate-Orange Marble Cake 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Raspberry-Truffle Brownie Bars 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Almond Sugar Valentine Cookies 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Pecan Praline Cookies with Brown... 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Chocolate Champagne Truffles 4.6/5 (29 Votes)