Spiced Sweet Potatoes
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup(s) turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) allspice, ground
- 3 pound(s) small sweet potatoes, halved
- Coarse salt
- Pepper, freshly ground
- Read more: Spiced Sweet Potatoes Recipe - Country Living
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, fennel seeds, and allspice until combined and sugar is dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with spiced butter. Season with salt and pepper. In a baking pan, roast potatoes until tender, about 45 minutes, turning once halfway through. Transfer to a warmed platter and drizzle with pan juices. Season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
Read more: Spiced Sweet Potatoes Recipe - Country Living