Strawberry French Toast
Rate this recipe 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- 8-oz. container ricotta cheese
- 3 T. powdered sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 16 slices French bread or Texas toast
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- Garnish: sliced strawberries, powdered sugar
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a small bowl, combine ricotta, powdered sugar and vanilla. Spread
ricotta mixture evenly onto 8 slices of bread; top with remaining
bread to make 8 sandwiches.
In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and milk. Soak sandwiches in milk mixture for one to 2 minutes on each side. Cook on a hot greased griddle for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, until golden.
Top with strawberries and powdered sugar.
Makes 8 servings.
You'll also love
- Apple Banana Bread with Almond... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with... 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Betty's Pineapple Slaw W. W.... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bars 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Jars 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake Scones 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
Review this recipe