- 1 lb. mushrooms
- 1/2 lb. ground pork sausage
- 1/4 c. onion, chopped
- 1/3 c. catsup
- 2 T. soft bread crumbs
- 1 t. dried parsley
- 1/2 t. dried basil
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop enough stems to measure 1/2 cup.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook sausage, mushroom stems and onion until sausage is browned, stirring frequently. Drain mixture and place in a bowl; stir in catsup, bread crumbs and herbs. Spoon mixture into mushroom caps.
Arrange mushrooms on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
Makes 2 to 3 dozen.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower with Bagna Cauda 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Cranberry Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Auntie Sikki's Samoan corn beef... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Mexicali Pork Chops W. W. Points... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Southern Sausage Cake 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Clam-Stuffed Mushrooms 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Herbed Chicken with Spinach,... 3.8/5 (47 Votes)