Halloween Candy Bark
Quick and easy to make Halloween bark is perfect with all of the leftover candy! Mix it up and try different candies to make it your own.
- 2 cups chocolate bark
- 2 cups assorted candy (M&Ms, Candy Corn, Reeses cups, etc.)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Melt bark and spread on wax paper.
Place candy in the chocolate and press down.
Refrigerate 30 minutes, then break into bark.
You'll also love
- Spiced Bundt Cake with Apple... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Butter & Brownie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- German Red Cabbage 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Famous Soft Peanut Brittle-A Clone... 3.8/5 (180 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Cornflake Candy 3.8/5 (146 Votes)
- Edible Intestines Halloween Recipe 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Marshmallow Popcorn Balls 4.2/5 (28 Votes)