Lemon Pound Cake
The cake that my favorite great aunt made.
- 2 pound cake mixes
- 2 small lemon jello
- 1-1/2 cup apricot nectar
- 1-1/4 cup corn or canola oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 Tbsp lemon extract
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 pound powdered sugar
Cooking time 90mins
Heat 1/2 the apricot nectar and dissolve the jello in it. Let cool. Beat the eggs well with all the wet ingredients. Add the cake mixes and mix well.
Bake at 275 1-1/2 to 2 hours in a 12 cup bundt pan.
Whisk till smooth and drizzle onto hot cake.
You'll also love
- Greek Isles Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Orzo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Cups 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Martini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curry-Roasted Shrimp With Oranges... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orange Rosemary Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)