Spicy Lemongrass Salsa
- 3 large Tomatoes, diced into small cubes
- 3/4 medium Red Onion, roughly minced
- 5 inch stalk of Lemongrass, very finely minced
- 6 cloves of Garlic, finely minced
- 1 medium size Jalapeno cut in half lengthwise and sliced thinly
- 3 heaping tablespoons of chopped Cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a Lime
- 2 tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 40mins
1. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and stir well.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 20-30 minutes; stir again before serving.
3. Serve with Tortilla Chips or as accompaniment to poultry or fish dishes.