Mom's Potato & Dumpling Soup
I learned this recipe from my older sister Carol.
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Potatoes, cubed
- 3 eggs
- water (fill half egg shell with water and measure water totaling the amount of eggs.
- Flour (add enough flour to make the mixture a thick paste)
Cook cubed potatoes until soft in just enough water to cover.
Meanwhile, cook onions in butter till soft but not brown.
Empty some of the water but keep most and add enough milk to taste. Add the butter and onion mixture. Add finished dumplings.
mix eggs salt and flour (consistancy of thick paste) and drop by teaspoons in boiling water and simmer for at least 15 min. Add to soup.
You'll also love
- Fresh Asparagus and Cheese Pasta 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Graham Cracker Apple Crisp 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Potato Lasagna 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
Review this recipe