Graham Cracker Apple Crisp
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- 8 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 c. water
- 1-1/4 c. sugar, divided
- 1 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/8 t. salt
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Arrange apple slices in a buttered 11"x7" baking pan. Pan should be nearly full to the top but not heaping.
Mix water and 1/2 cup sugar together; sprinkle over apples. Mix remaining sugar, graham cracker crumbs, flour, cinnamon and salt; sprinkle over apples. Drizzle melted butter evenly over topping.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes; reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 40 minutes.
Serves 8 to 10.
You'll also love
- Best-Ever Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Trifle 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pork Chops with Lemon Thyme sauce 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Gluten free Apple Kuchen cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
Review this recipe