Grilled Corn with Smokehouse Maple Chipotle Butter
(Per serving: 220 calories, 3g protein, 25g carbs, 12g fat, 30mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 2g fiber)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 TBSP mc cormick grill mates smokehouse maple seasoning
- 2 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. mc cormick gourmet collection chipotle chile pepper
- 8 ears fresh corn
Adapted from COSTCO.COM
1. Preheat the grill.
2. In a small bowl, mix butter, maple seasoning, maple syrup and chipotle chile pepper until well blended. Set aside.
3. Remove husks and silk strands from the corn.
4. Grill the corn over medium high heat for 10 minutes, or until tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally.
5. Spread the butter mixture over the corn. Serve immediately.