"Self" magazine's website recipe.
NI: Fat 13g
NOTE: I entered this recipe into the Recipe Builder, and the pp value came out to 2 fewer pp than you'll get if you enter the NI in the calculator (7). I couldn't see how this could possibly have as many PP as the NI suggested.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 6-ounce tilapia fillets
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Season the fish with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook until opaque throughout, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a second large skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook the peppers and onion, stirring often, until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
Stir the olives, parsley, lime juice, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper into the vegetables. Serve with the fish.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil 4.6/5 (112 Votes)