- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black
- 1 lb. tail-on shrimp, shelled
- Fresh pineapple chunks
- Wooden skewers, soaked
In a large, reseal able plastic bag, combine garlic, water, lime juice, olive oil, ground ginger, salt and pepper. Add shrimp; seal bag and turn to coat. Marinate 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, soak wooden skewers in water.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat or preheat broiler. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Thread shrimp on skewers, alternating with chunks of pineapple. Grill or broil 4 minutes per side or until
shrimp are opaque. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers.
You'll also love
- Creamy Strawberry Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ranch Salmon 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chinese Crab and Egg Soup (Hai... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster & Scallops with Saffron,... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Stroganoff Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Warm Apple Cobler 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Myrtle Shortbread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pasta with Feta Cheese, Shrimp and... 0/5 (0 Votes)