Sugar-Free Homemade Peanut Butter
Sugar-Free Homemade Peanut Butter utilizes fresh, roasted, and unsalted peanuts and turns them into creamy, dreamy peanut-buttery-goodness for you and your family to enjoy on toast for breakfast or in any recipe that calls for peanut butter. This recipe is excellent because you know exactly what is going into this recipe and you can control the kind of sweetener and fats, and how much of each go into this recipe, and the best news is that there are no preservatives!
- 4 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 6 packets Truvia
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from dessertswithbenefits.com
In a food processor, add peanuts, Truvia, and salt. Pulse until crumbly and flour-like. Grind the mixture until smooth and buttery, scraping down the sides of the bowl if needed, this should take 3 to 10 minutes, depending on the size of your processor.
Add coconut oil and process again, until it is fully incorporated. Pour the mixture into a sealable jar and freeze for 30 minutes, then refrigerate for a couple hours. After the chilling process, the peanut butter should be firm and scoopable.
Store the peanut butter in a cool, dark place, like a cabinet or pantry, or you can store it in the fridge if you'd like.
You'll also love
- 21 Ingredient Chili 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Hummus & Spinach Dip 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Farfalle with Salmon and... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Barbecue Sauce 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Green Beans with Potatoes & Ham 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Homemade Teriyaki Sauce 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- The Best Chicken Fajitas by Iowa... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)