Mushroom Asparagus Quiche
I would most definitely make this recipe again, next time however I'm going to swap the asparagus out with some spinach for another delicious variation.
- 1 (8-ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8-ounces) part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and rubbed sage
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in an ungreased 9-inch pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spread with mustard; set aside.
In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, onion and mushrooms in butter until asparagus is crisp-tender. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in asparagus mixture. Pour into crust.
Bake at 375°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the edge comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
You'll also love
- Tony Roma's Baked Potato Soup 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Steakhouse Garlic Butter Recipe (~... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Steak with Roasted Red Pepper and... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Hashbrown Egg Nests 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Sausage Quiche 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Southern Peaches &... 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Hearty Lentil & Mushroom... 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Asparagus Soup With Mint 5/5 (2 Votes)